Thursday, April 16, 2009

Seattle Tea Party Protest, Part I

The Tea Party protests started in Seattle, with a protest set up by a blogger named Liberty Belle in February. A month and a half later, this happened (sorry about the image size, click on it for full):


I'd guess there were 300-400 people there, and I left less than half-way through (late-term pregnancy and protesting are not the best match known to man).

Best signs (part I):


(Liberty and Tyranny is a new book out by Mark Levin. It's a conservative manifesto of sorts-- and has been number 1 on Amazon and the New York Times since its release.)

1 comment:

Shelly said...

Glad that I was able to participate in an unconventional way! Hopefully the election in a year and a half will go a long way to correcting things that have gone so far off track.